We have an opportunity for a Business Manager for Stafforce.
- Achieve the financial budget and operational plans for the business unit
- Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities to enable the growth of the Business
- Strive continuously to heighten both customer and candidate experience whilst adhering to processes and procedures
- Actively promote opportunities within the wider business
- Develop and maintain good business relationships
- Manage annual business plan, accurately forecasting against plan, monitor and implement initiatives to improve outcomes
- Manage a continuous improvement plan specific to each client to ensure retention is maintained
- Lead the team by example to develop and maintain client-specific account strategies that are aligned with each of the client’s vision, mission and purpose and include triggers for proactively managing peaks and troughs
- Work closely with the Senior Business Manager to Manage product/service mix, pricing and margin alignment to company targets
- Deliver the service within the cost base.
- Identify, explore and maximise new business opportunities.
- Perform agreed sales activities, achieving activity and financial targets set.
- Deliver business development meetings and activities
- Develop and maintain robust, meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships within new and existing client base, working in partnership.
- Implement the Sales and marketing plan to inform and update new and existing clients on all services using all forms of communication
- Manage and participate in client sales presentations, reviews and networking events
- Conduct and manage regular Client Service Meetings to ensure client satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Drive a focus on candidate culture, ensuring ‘right fit’, maintaining good communication and ensuring an excellent candidate experience is at the heart of all activities
- Orchestrate the Creation and maintaining a ‘Pool’ of candidates appropriate to the client’s needs
- Responsible for ensuring delivery processes meet and comply with documented quality procedures, client contractual arrangements & SLAs, employment and recruitment legislation
Skill, Knowledge & Qualifications required:
- Business development experience, proven track record of target achievement
- Previous experience in recruitment
- Ability to forge business relationships
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Innovative and creative, with a continuous improvement approach
- Good IT skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise