Job Purpose: Successful attraction, resourcing and recruitment of candidates to ensure client expectations are met. Administrative support for candidate management.
- Manage and refresh job board advertising in line with the recruitment plan.
- Ensure all applicants are managed to agree a process for screening purposes.
- Pre-screen, Validation and Induction process managed and administered.
- Referencing and certification verification and management.
- Identification of alternative recruitment methods.
- Contribute to a candidate focussed culture, ensuring ‘right fit’, maintaining good communication and ensuring an excellent candidate experience is at the heart of all activities.
- Create and maintain a ‘Pool’ of candidates appropriate to the client’s needs
- Accountable for adhering to delivery processes meeting and complying with documented quality procedures, client contractual arrangements & SLAs, employment and recruitment legislation.
- Ensure SM growth targets and engagement is met to fully grow your and the Company’s brand.
Skill, Knowledge & Qualifications required:
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous administration experience.
- Previous experience in Recruitment.
- Previous experience in Sales.
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- Excel within a fast-paced environment.