This opportunity is for Apprentice Employment Agency
Job Purpose: The Apprentice Employment Agency provides 4 core offers to support the young talent strategies of businesses big and small, nationally: Apprentice Employment, Apprentice Recruitment, Consultation Services and Managed Services; -linking with training providers and relevant stakeholders to ensure compliant employment of apprentices on behalf of our clients.
Admin support for AEA operations: ‘right first time -every time’ administration/ finance/ compliance functions; ensuring a proactive approach to known client needs whilst seeking to identify new business opportunities.
Maximise business opportunities in line with agreed KPIs and effective cost management, in support of the 3-year growth plan; including an efficient and effective apprentice recruitment process.
- Defend the business from risk; ensuring delivery processes meet and comply with documented quality procedures, DfE/ client contractual arrangements & SLAs, employment and recruitment legislation; monitored through an audit.
- Support on stakeholder interventions Inc. Apprentice Recruitment Advertising, screening and interview scheduling, Training Provider/employer start dates, Welcome Packs, Inductions, reviews/ probation for apprentices/clients from interview to exit to ensure timely completion of apprenticeships in line with contract dates including the identification and action planning of AEA 3Cs policy in line with agreed parameters.
- Report on recruitment, retention, achievement, attainment, customer satisfaction
- Lead on payroll / recharge / invoice processes.
- Develop and maintain robust, meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships with our stakeholder group; reporting on apprentice progression through meaningful review processes and tracking of apprentice achievement; (both face to face and electronic interventions).
- Create an engaging and positive working environment, demonstrating the Nicholas Associates values and leading by example taking responsibility for one’s own professional development and continually updating as necessary, and participating in appropriate staff development activities as required.
- To demonstrate flexibility in responding to changing demands of the business and changes in Government/Apprenticeship delivery, employment and guidance.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function, commensurate with the role and level of responsibility.
Skill, Knowledge & Qualifications required:
- Experience in recruitment functions and payroll administration
- Client/ Account management experience with the ability to organise and prioritise
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and mathematical skills.
- Excellent IT skills with a proven background in data management and reporting and CRM usage.