Job Purpose: To achieve the financial targets agreed upon for the designated desk through effective business development activity and service delivery to clients.
- Identify, explore and maximise new business opportunities.
- Perform agreed on sales activities, achieving activity and financial targets set.
- Develop and maintain robust, meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships within new and existing client base, working in partnership.
- Manage and refresh job board advertising in line with the recruitment plan.
- Ensure all applicants are managed to the agreed process for screening and validation purposes.
- Identification of alternative recruitment methods.
- Proactively manage the availability of candidates to ensure adequate client coverage and business development activity.
- Deliver a candidate focussed culture, ensuring ‘right fit’, maintaining good communication and ensuring an excellent candidate experience is at the heart of all activities.
- Create and maintain a ‘pool’ of candidates appropriate to the client’s needs.
- Ability to deputise for Business Manager.
- Work in partnership with clients to actively promote cross-sell opportunities into the broader business.
- Provision of 24/7 service to meet client requirements as required.
- Defend the business from risk; ensuring delivery processes meet and comply with documented quality procedures, client contractual arrangements & SLAs, employment and recruitment legislation; monitored through an audit.
Skill, Knowledge & Qualifications required:
- Business development experience, proven track record of target achievement.
- Previous experience in recruitment.
- Ability to forge business relationships.
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal.
- Innovative and creative, with a continuous improvement approach.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- Excel within a fast-paced environment.